This Website is provided by Angus Dundee Distillers Plc (herein Angus Dundee), owners of the brand Tomintoul Single Malt Scotch Whisky (and derivatives of the brand name). Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Angus Dundee may revise these terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting.
Use of Materials on this Website
Angus Dundee maintains this website for your personal information and education. You are welcome to use this website for personal reasons, download or print pages again for personal use. Please do not remove any copyright messages from the pages. You should assume that everything you see or read on the website (such as images, photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials) is copyrighted and protected under law.
You may not use materials from the Angus Dundee site in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior consent. Furthermore, you may not use or display Angus Dundee’s Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose without our prior consent.
If you violate any of these terms, we will revoke permission to use the website, and will request that you destroy all downloaded materials. Any unauthorised use of Angus Dundee’s Material by you may violate copyright or privacy laws.
You may establish a link to the website from a third party site if:
- The link does not imply any association, endorsement or sponsorship by Angus Dundee of your site or any products or services offered on your site
- Linked pages from the website are displayed without alteration of any kind; specifically, you may not cause a user's web browser to display a "framed" version of the website in response to activating a link.
Unless otherwise stated, any communication, comments or materials you transmit to the Angus Dundee website, such as questions or answers, comments or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential by Angus Dundee. By posting communications to the website, you automatically grant Angus Dundee the right to use the materials, as part of any other works or materials Angus Dundee may produce in future.
The information on this site is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to serve as financial or other advice, nor as the basis of a contract. Your use of the website is at your risk. Angus Dundee does not warrant or represent that Angus Dundee material is accurate, error-free, truthful or reliable or that your use of Angus Dundee material will not infringe rights of third parties.
Angus Dundee does not warrant that the functional aspects of the website will be error free or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this website or Angus Dundee material results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Angus Dundee is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Angus Dundee and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Angus Dundee material, software text, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the website. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The trademarks, logos and service marks which you see on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Angus Dundee or its affiliates or are licensed to Angus Dundee by third parties. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on this website without the written permission of Angus Dundee or such third party who owns the trademark. Your misuse of any trademark displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
You agree that Angus Dundee may terminate your use of the website if Angus Dundee reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or violated the rights of Angus Dundee or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you. You agree that Angus Dundee may modify or discontinue this website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Angus Dundee will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. The provisions remain in force despite termination of this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Angus Dundee be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of information available from this website whether direct or indirect including, without limitation, any liability relating to any loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, or incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if Angus Dundee has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with English law to the greatest extent possible. If any of the terms of this Agreement become or are declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such term(s) shall be null and void and shall be deemed deleted from this Agreement. All remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and materials in the site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information about services and products of Angus Dundee. Angus Dundee makes no representation that Angus Dundee material is appropriate or available for use in every country of the world. You use this website at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to Angus Dundee’s material may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. This website may describe products or services that are not available worldwide. Any cause of action you may have with respect to this website must be commenced within two years after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The waiver by Angus Dundee of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate to be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
Competition: Tomintoul Whisky
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is: Angus Dundee Distillers PLC (Company Number 00487356) whose registered office is at 20-21 Cato Street, London, W1H 5JQ (the “Promoter”).
1. By entering the Prize Draw, each entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom/ Europe aged 18 years or over (except employees of the Promoter, their close relatives and/or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the Prize Draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
4. The Prize Draw is being conducted on the following sites: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
5. Entry to the Prize Draw is by way of following @tomintoulwhisky and commenting on post/ liking/sharing
6. Prize includes: 70cl bottle of Tomintoul Whisky.
7. The closing date for entries to the Prize Draw will be: 12 Noon (BST), 14th May 2021. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason whether before or after the Closing Date.
Cancellation / Amendment
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with the Prize Draw.
11. The Prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner of the Prize Draw (the “Winners”) will be chosen by at random by @TomintoulWhisky from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents - if followed the correct entry guidlines.
13. The Winner will be tagged in a post on the relevant social platform - Twitter/Facebook or Instagram. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 1 day of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and pick a replacement winner. The Winner will receive their prize within 4 weeks of the announcement
14. The notification referred to at clause 14 above will include details of where / how the Prize can be collected / will be delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and binding.
16. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Scots Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
17. No other personal data regarding the Winner or any other entrant to the Prize Draw will be retained or used by the Promoter. To the extent that any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants is used, the Promoter undertakes to do so in full compliance with current UK data protection legislation.
18. The Winner’s name will be available for a period of 28 days after the Closing Date by emailing the following address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
19. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter only and not to any other party.